Intimate parts can be a source of constant discomfort for some women, especially when they possess deformities. Indeed, in some circumstances, they do not feel comfortable in their underwear or swimsuits because they feel that their lips are visible throughout. Labioplasty is design to correct and modify the shape of intimate lips.
The female genital tract is delicate. That is why performing an intimate surgery should only be done by a professional. Our surgeons are qualified and equipped with the competence to practice such procedures.
Surgery of the intimate parts can be performed in two ways:
- Either by laser surgery,
- Or by traditional surgery.
This procedure is generally performed for aesthetic reasons and is divided into 3 specific techniques:
- Repair of damage caused by excision
- Reduction of the inferior or superior lips
- The swelling of the G-spot
An intervention of this kind will allow you to benefit from the following results:
- Swelling of your G spot, for women who want to regain their orgasm
- Correction of intimate lip deformities
- The decrease in the volume of the labia minora
- Increasing the opening of the vagina in case of narrowness, etc.
There are three types of Surgery intimate namely:
- Nymphoplasty: surgery of the labia minora
- Inflateher G-spot to find orgasm
- Repair damage of excision
Among the aims of the surgery intimate, we find:
- Increase the volume of malformed upper lips, using an injection of permanent fillers.
- Reduce the volume of lower lips bloated (too large) or “pending”, which can cause irritation during sexual intercourse.
- Correct irregular shapes of the lower lips or asymmetry.
- Revitalize and give a more aesthetic appearance to the lips and cheeks aged through an injection of a permanent filling.
- Increase the vaginal opening, when it is too narrow to accommodate a penetration
- Inflate her G-spot to find orgasm